Today when I was snooping around Foodbuzz I decided to plug my blog’s name into their search engine. Low and behold I found The Joy of Caking mentioned in a November post written by Evelyne of Cheap Ethnic Eatz. So it seems, Evelyne tagged me to answer 8 questions. (I’m sorry Evelyne, I didn’t see this post until now – please forgive me!) By the way, I love visiting Evelyne’s blog because she always take you on an adventure. Please stop over there and see what’s new.
Here are the 8 questions Evelyne posed. And, here are my answers.
1. What do you refuse to eat? I know this is going to disappoint a lot of people but I will not eat seafood of any kind. I can’t get into the smell, taste, or texture of any of it.
2. What is the most ethic dish you have ever made? That’s an easy, Zwiebelkuchen. I live on the edge, I know.
3. Salt or Sweet? Sweet 99% of the time, unless it involves homemade Chex Party Mix.
4. What kitchen gadget can you not live without? My garlic press. I use it all the time.
5. Last restaurant you ate at? Hmmm…. does McDonald’s count? 🙂 Okay, Olive Garden – yum…
6. Where would you like to live if you could move anywhere in the world? Anywhere sunny and warm.
7. What is your next blog about? A photo journal. No words, just pictures to tell the story.
8. Do you have pets? Do they eat human food? Yes, and Yes. A dog that snarfles for crumbs every chance he gets.